Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When Is The Money Gonna Catch Up To The Power?


I know a lot of powerful people in the USA and some of them consider me a man with POWER. So I ask myself if I am a man with POWER, why my pockets is not on the same level as there's? what am I doing wrong or not doing at all? I'll take the POWER and just get by but I'm getting to old and I deserve some MONEY to go along with this POWER. Get it together BART, you gotta go get what's yours because nobody is gonna give you anything!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You will soon aquire all that you deserve & work hard for! You are one of the smartest people I know & proud to be part of the team!

    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not. Nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not. Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not. The world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence, determination and hard work make the difference." -- Calvin Coolidge

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a difference between being known, knowing everyone and being someone to know. That is the difference in TYPES of power. Maybe you need to understand what kind of power you have versus what kind of power you want/need to have. That may answer all of the questions above.

    ReplyDelete