Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Life Of A Felon!!!


Sooooooo my lil homey is shooting his video for the 1st single to the movie Lottery Ticket, that features him and Sean Kingston in LA tomorrow, and I can't attend because I need permission to travel. I normally wouldn't care because I'm not a fan of LA, but I got a nice shout out in the song which means, I could've got my shine on and not to mention it is BET Awards weekend. Here's the song down bottom so click the link and listen for your boy!!!



4 comments:

  1. the song is knocking, he held it for u arty on that one, would of been official if u could of got a cameo in the vid damn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the song...I feel you on the travel thing. It would've been nice for you to get in there..but think on this, there is another opportunity that has your name on it. Let's hope it's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the song! And hold your head up cause you know the best is yet to come and you will be apart of it when it comes And thats with out a doubt.... I'm very proud of all of your accomplishments!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol cant follow your meal tix/butt buddy
    Life suck 4 you huh groupie

    ReplyDelete